Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The First Week of 2010

The first full week of the new year is going really
well and we have found lots of new investigators that
are really excited. We have a few baptisms
coming up in these next few weeks including this weekend!
That will be nice for you to have the 11'0clock
church, Mom. It is always nice to sleep in a little
on Sunday. That's awesome that Ty bore his testimony at
church. Is he going every week now?
I will be heading to Curitiba on Friday for sure
this week so I'll be able to pick up the package that
you sent for Christmas. I'm excited
because it is a four hour bus ride from
Curitiba to Guarapuava so I'll
have pictures and letters to pass the time.
I was thinking today about when
you all called for Christmas and I wanted to
know how does Gram know about
the word: Trunky? She's so funny!!
Something cool happened this week. We have been
teaching a little 9 year old
girl that loves the church and participates
in everything. The other day we were
headed out to teach her and her family and when
we got to the street where she lives
we saw her out playing with her friends and
she had her book of mormon with her.
She told us that she doesn't go anywhere without
it. I just thought that was so cool
that she wants to always have it with her even
when she is playing with her
friends! She is going to be baptized this weekend.
I am going to be in this area for a few more months but
when I am transferred,
I will have just two more transfers and then
I will be coming home! It seems
crazy to think that this year, 2010, is the
year that I have been serving for two
years and will be coming back.
Tell everyone that I love them and that I hope
they all have a very happy new year!
Have a great week!!
Love you all,
Elder Coats



No comments: