Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week of April 15th,2009

hello to my family that i love,
Its great to hear that the spring weather is finally getting to you guys there. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the flowers blooming.
Dad's gonna get him a big garden going again this year huh? I thought that i was spoiled here with all the fresh fruit and what not but you guys are also gonna get the fresh watermellon and vegetables back home.
Easter was great!! the ward is good to the missionaries. we got a bunch of homemade chocolate eggs and treats that are probably gonna make me sick, but it was great.
So i got a new comp today, Elder Pierce, from Pleasant Grove, Utah. he has less time on the mission than i do. I've been leading the area for a while now, but now i 've really got to take the bull by the horns and work my hind-end off.
My old comp went home today. finished his two years. we had some good times and he was a good guy.
This new elder seems really excited and fun. we're gonna set some goals and i'm gonna do my best to help him continue on with the language.
Everything is going great!! i'll admit, sometimes i get caught up in the work and i forget about you guys, but every single time, every single time, that i get on my knees to pray, i thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful family that i have!!! i love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!
te amo, te amo, te amo!
have a great week!!!!
Elder Coats

No comments: