Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Good Week


Hey Family,

We had another good week this week and we were able to do a few
fun service projects as well so the week actually went by way fast.
We are almost at the end of another transfer!! Next week i'm pretty
sure that i will be in another area. I will probably go back to Curitiba.
I guess we will see what happens. I have had a good time in Guarapuava
I have been able to meet some really great people. We helped out on
the branch president's dad's farm this week picking tomatoes and getting
ready for the fall season. It felt so good to do some farm work and the best
part of it all is that it is far away from anything so it was really quiet
and relaxing. We had a good time and were able to get alot done.
So everything is in line for me to go to school now? I'm guessing.
that SOAR meeting in July will get me all set up and i'll be able to
make changes with my schedule if needed. I really have no idea what I'm
gonna be getting into with college. I'm just hoping to get into some
good classes and work my butt off. i have learned how to study here on
the mission though so that is gonna help me out.
Kolby and Mike said they are trying to find a nice place that we could
all stay in so that would be nice also if they could get that worked out.
I'm gonna have to get a membership to the gym with you and
Arien, Mom. sounds like Grolls Gym is getting pretty fancy.
Ty's graduation: 36 graduates, west side high school. I bet he is
pretty excited for that. Kinda weird that his jaw keeps randomly
locking up on him. That would drive me nuts too.
That's cool that you guys are gonna do a little wedding party for Arien's
students there at the park. It should be a nice weekend to be out side.
Memorial weekend is usually nice and sunny, isn't it?
Arien,
I'm so happy for you guys and I know that things are going
really well. Just keep up the good work and do what ya need to do.
Not to much to write this week but I love you guys and I
hope that ya have a great week!!
Até
Elder Coats



No comments: