Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week of January 25th, 2009

Dear Family,

Another transfer has come and gone and I'm with an elder now from Idaho Falls.
I would have liked to have stayed another transfer with Elder Da Cruz but he had a lot of time in this area. We had a good transfer with lots of success together. I'm gonna miss him.
My new comp only has 3 months until he goes home. He better not get into talking about airplanes and what not or I'll have to kill him! (jk.) He seems like a good guy and were gonna work hard to keep the work going in this area. This is my first day with him.
Sounds like the store is really changing mom! its gonna be all tricked out, and the new calling in church is gonna be a great opurtunity for ya. Ii love learning more about Joseph Smith and all he did to restore the true gospel back to the earth.
I'm glad to hear that Jud's wrist is doing good. Ty's loving the snow and grandma's sweating bullets over it. same old same old...jk. I'm sure that new jazzy car of hers will do good in the snow.
Is Arien's class doing good?
I'm glad that Big J's is opening back up. Kris sure loves that job. I'm sure the high schoool kids will be happy also.
Good to hear every body that is serving is doing good. It won't be too long before a few start returning home! Crazy!!
The language is still coming along. Eu tou aprendendo mais cara dia. Pretty cool. It really is an interesting language.
I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good week.
Tchau,
Elder Coats

No comments: