Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Laranha: October 22nd, 2008

The mission life continues here for me here in Brazil. Everything is going good and I'm getting good and accustomed to just about everything.....(i still haven't figured out why beans and rice- always, always, always) Brazilians love their beans and rice! No i like them and now it seems weird if i dont eat them everyday.
I'm finally gaining a little weight and i weigh the most i've ever weighed right now! I'm trying to do exercises everyday but mostly i just do pushups with my perfect pushup deals that i got for my b-day.
We have a baptism marked for this Saturday so I'm hoping that it well go well, this guy, Gentil is bem legal! 23 years old and he really wants the gospel in his life. Vai ser bom!
We had the mission olympics today and they went really good. it was cool to meet up with all the missionaries in Curitiba. All the guys that were in the mtc with me were there so we got to talk about whatever. I know that i will be sore tomorrow from playing basketball and volleyball but it was worth it.
I also got the envelope that u sent with all the goods. thanks mom! the guy in the ward is going to love the coins!
Crazy Jud broke his hand huh? what happened, just from crashing or did he land wrong or what? but im glad that the surgery went good and everything. can he still work? Did Ty get his tonsils removed? its good to hear that he is still liking WS.
If Grandma ends up getting some "jazzy" new glasses make sure to send me a pic. I knew that when u said u were going to Logan, u would with no doubt go to the Golden Corral. (Ariens Favorite place.) Aunt Stephs house sounds like its going to be really nice! That's awesome that it is getting the finishing touches already.
I was glad to hear that Grandma Coats is doing good and that they got all the cancer removed with out radiation.
Those pictures that i sent were with our ward mission leader. Sutil, He is way good to us and way funny.
I'm glad that ty liked the bday card also.
I love u guys and i miss u guys but the mission is a great place to be. im learning so much and my testimony is getting stronger each day. im so thankful for this gospel in my life, and im happy to share it with the people here in Brazil.
love you.
Elder Coats

No comments: